Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello Friends


Hello friends.  I had a nice break but now I'd like to jump back in and start recording these days again.

In July, frustrated by technical difficulties (over loading photos from a fun trip to the woods with the Burckins) I decided to go the easy route and not solve the download/file storage/whatever was happening-problems.

Also time spent settling into my new role at work,  reunion with old friends from Double Rainbow, a visit with B-Rose and watching a lot of bad television shows (although I am enjoying the recent season of  the intense "Breaking Bad" and  the funny "Community").   Plus Tina is starting some mysterious new job, her father John gave me his childhood team hat- Inter Milan, Colleen and Maya are back from Africa and Andrew just got married.  Plus, the Giants and A's are having the best simultaneous years since 2002. And our parents are feeling more spirited than in months past.

Here we are 8/25/12 during a short break between the ceremony and dinner.
Next up: some words about the Event.





         Dexter took this- the best ever photo of me swinging a bat. Looks like a baseball card pose.  It's hit                                                                     "waaaaaaay back"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...