Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stay Awhile


    The little girl knew it was her birthday too.  Would they have a cake for her?  Better to get into as many photos as possible.

     Dear friends contemplate their date the following year and are ever present to assist and ease any stress with grace and humor, stepping back when the procession is underway.

     Sisters Kathy and Eileen leads the gang of eleven+ into a hasty one off rehearsal; they are all here with their sweet souls to bring two as one.  I look into each of them and am proud and honored by each magnificent individual.  

     My dear Uncle Tom, shy in crowds but beaming with pride.  Feeling in a dream; a collage of our lives manifested in all those that surround us.  Much as the crashing of different tunes creates a new song that is all about the old songs, is this.


   Time slows down, moving as a scene in the Matrix but the feeling is different. The feeling is good, peaceful.  I am one with the sky and earth and I see everyone. 

     Brother not in his comfort zone but willing.  Stands with me not too often but this Saturday afternoon, he is here.. Jeremiah in a sports coat.  Ann and John, Mom and Dad, near, and together.  Standing between trees and  lovely faces.  I feel like laughing.

    A room full of matriarchs wear Mardi Gras beads on their heads. Soon, Stephanie will give us music that forever captures the mood, and Maria's Dad uses words as his music. These are the greatest of gifts.

    Robert and Peter protect in their silliness.  The Rainbow crowd bring us just desserts.



    Reverend Tsondu and Kath  offer their kind services, but please leave out the line of  "golden sunlight energy".   We hear "fill your body with golden sunlight energy".  I am laughing.  And sweating. This is just us.  You and me.  I'm holding your hand.  And I will always hold your hand.

10/17/92. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...