Sunday, April 28, 2013

You Don't Have To Go Far


What is a composition of any good day around these parts?  A little sunshine doesn't hurt certainly. And with the sun, a visit to the wide open with blue and water, and earth.  Visiting with good friends Miles (five months older than Dexter) and Wade, my sturdiest of fans. Their parents, Robert  (my roommate of 28 years ago!) and Lisa.











 
Baseball in Redwood City with Jeremiah.  Buried in the sand of Aquatic Park or strolling on a beach in                                                                      Pacifica.

                                                      Good days are before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...