Friday, October 4, 2013

A Very Special Game


In early September we went to a game that was not the greatest (bad defense, Giants!) a 3-2 late inning loss but was special for us because we went with John, Dexter and Oliver's Grandpa.  This was John's first visit to AT&T of the year and we were happy to host.  Maria was beaming full of pride and joy to have the seat next to Dad.  The Giants staff were very hospitable but it was a very hot day- driving us inside for the middle innings. I think we missed Lou Seal as I heard Lou was looking for us.  Other than that heat, it was a very good day. Earlier, Maria and John took a tour of the Bay Bridge.










  Just before the beginning of the game we bumped into Cindy, Jaime, Kuba and Diego.  Nice surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...