Monday, June 30, 2014

Ollie in Aqua

Oliver used to be the reluctant to get his head wet, extremely cautious in the water.  To a point, not a bad idea. To the point of having to be within a distance of a foot for him to feel secure, not great for us, or even for Oliver. Now after many visits at Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob's, he's found his comfort zone.  Jumping, dipping, flopping, floating, submerging (with one hand clipping his nose), swimming-Oliver is confident. Yesterday between two pools, he spent 4 hours in the water.  Dexter and Ollie even got me to jump in...without my usual 30 minutes of hesitation.  


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...