Saturday, May 30, 2015

O GRAD



     Congratulations to Oliver. He's finished elementary school yesterday, and while sad about leaving Argonne and friends behind, this was a big day and he was ready for it.



Getting ready.  Sleepy one and lovely one


The walk to the stage

jsut like Dexter and me, always stuck in the first row


   charmers up front. songs including a nice version of  Israel Kamakawiowo'ole's Over The Rainbow 
the walk off. I think Oliver would have run out if given the choice.



Big 3

+ one bearded guy. Oliver looks pained!

with Bill, a great mentor to Oliver and Dexter

with Bill and friends (not named as this public internet thing but you know, O!)

You did it, son!!

Known duo of 11 years



These are just some of the pics I needed to take before I could get to the first capture that is at the top of the page.  This boy surpasses goofy in every which way.  And to that I can only say,
Congratulations!!





why do people make these faces?
okay! not really a people.

Oh, beejeebus!

Oliver, do not be afraid to do good. Do not be afraid to do what is right. Do not be afraid to do what is right for you, your family and friends and for those that do not have a voice. Be kind. Be brave. Be humble.  We look forward to sharing as much of the parts of your journey that you would include us in.  We are very proud of you.  We love you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...