Thursday, December 31, 2015

Before Stepping Forward, A Little Look Back

I waited before posting most of these pictures but let's mark how cool this year was in many ways because of fun times with Perry, wonderful Amelia, and on Christmas Day, a little Ruby.












Mike's super cake (one of many)






for the eyes and the cheeks. (like her cousin, smiles are the norm)

in Santa Cruz, more later...


Cai took Dexter and I (and Mike) to a Warriors-Kings game. Her work has a spot in a room above the game with incredible food options. This is just the dessert table, between refills. I'm sure room veterans can tell who the guests are by whoever takes home a  popcorn bucket filled with macaroons and cookies (me). Oh yes, the Warriors won by a large margin after a slow start, with Stephen Curry scoring 17? points in just three minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...