Monday, April 4, 2016

Back To Winnipeg



 to
Nearest coffee that I spent a lot of time in on Corydon. I also enjoyed going back to Thom Bargen and Little Sister Coffee Maker, where I even enjoyed a mildly sweet (subtle) honey lavender latte in the Osborne District

Stella's Bakery (their restaurant still hasn't opened yet on Sherbrook, suffered in a fire last winter)
Civil Rights Museum
an alley in Winnipeg

my cool senior citizen upscale condo on Wellington Crescent









Little  Red Library in the snow (shelter)



playing cards with Will and Jen who I met last year at Thom Bargen

I lost. 


Winnipeg art

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...