Friday, December 17, 2010

Oliver speaks to the Big Guy

Oliver was play typing on the computer so I asked him to dictate a letter to me for Santa.

Dear Santa,

I'm Oliver. How are you Santa? I make paper airplanes a lot and I draw a lot. Mrs. Stone is my teacher at school. I am in the first grade. Mrs. Stone likes my good listening. I help other kids. I like my family cause...I love them. Dexter is my brother and he is nice to me. My mom is Maria and she loves me. My Dad is Brian and he loves me too.

Santa, I sent you my letters. I don't remember what I asked for. Can you read my letters?

I hope you have a good Christmas. I don't want you to work too hard. Please don't forget about me.

Your Friend,
Oliver


I suppose this is a child's introduction to presenting a resume; show your worthwhile qualities, reasons why you are worthy but always keeping the eye on the prize throughout.
I hope he gets the gig. His brother too, even though last year when it was suggested that he write a letter to the big guy, Dexter paused, then said, "i'm looking at him".




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...