Saturday, August 31, 2013

Everyday We Face Important Questions

 
     It can be approached as a burden or a new challenge but everyday we need to make decisions based on the important issues that come before us.  As such the one I faced today was this;  if I were a baseball player what would be my walk up music?  After much consideration about what 10 second piece of music encapsulates my being is this:

my walk up to the plate baseball theme music

(skip the ad that probably comes before the video.  Makes its' point within the first 10 seconds...)

And as an unrelated side note, when my kids are having difficulty falling asleep, I just sit in them down and play Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) and it works like magic.  Oliver out by the last reel and Dexter just walked into the room, and was out in five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...