Sunday, September 15, 2013

Good For The Self Confidence


   An important development that I have neglected to report is Oliver's proud ability to swim across a pool.  It's somewhat orthodox- I suppose the technique reminds of a puppy in water but he is able to scoot across without his feet touching, and confidence raised to big level smiles.  this development occurred with Maria in Sacramento.  Now at the beach the big O is less reluctant to plod into the waters (some concern says timid Dad-respect the power of the ocean!) and this has contributed to our decision to rejoin the Y at a less crowded facility.

happy guy

a dork at the beach

Kid Vogue magazine

new bed

in his eyes







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...