Sunday, September 29, 2013

Odd About The Seal



I know that this thing is seems to be an excessive amount of Lou Seal and Oliver reports but you got to admit this is kind of strange.  In a good way. In a weird way.  Friday night, the last weekend of baseball for the Giants and our last game. It was perhaps the funnest night for us; warm weather, no school the next day, all aboard for the Giants win 7-3 with Juan Perez's first Major League HR, big blasts by Belt and Pence and pitching appearances by Vogelsong, Machi, Casilla, Hembree, Lopez, Dunning and Romo warming up but not needed.  

Once again Lou found Oliver (hard to believe but I think I have the snap where Lou spots Ollie, in an earlier ride around the park), shows up during the last half of the fourth inning, presents Oliver with a gift (a signed Lou bobble head, of course), clowns with Maria...maybe it's Maria Lou is visiting!
Go A's!! Cespedes and Donaldson, on their way to setting the baseball world on fire
Lou spots Oliver?







Hunter Pence wins the Willie Mac award (voted by his teammates as the peer who inspires most.  I especially enjoyed when Pence said, "Buster (Posey)  doesn't like when I tell him that I love him.  He thinks it's soft.  But I think that it's the strongest thing we got"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...