Saturday, January 25, 2014

Before Others


Oliver gave his speech for his Games Coordinator candidacy yesterday. He spoke from memory in front of about 500 class mates.  It was honest, to the point and brief.  I liked how he made eye contact even if nerves kept a usual Oliver smile from peeking out.  While at the end of the day he didn't win the position, he did a brave thing.  We are proud of his effort.
Mr. Allen looks on



grateful to blend back in
Hello my name is Oliver Chew. If I am elected i will make sure that if you don't get a ball or equipment you will get one soon. Vote for me Oliver Chew for Games Coordinator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...