Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's Some More Photos From Last Month


 Greetings 2014. I am from the planet Earth.  I come in peace, and at this age, in pieces but still standing. Anyway, you brought 2014 before I was done finishing up 2013. Of course I know I waited 31 days to do so but well, so what.




Full disclosure; this photo from early 2013 but captures the mood that still exists
a little baby seal lion. Fond of  the little flippers
On the boardwalk we bumped into my old friend, Robert. It was great to see him again!



some kind of volleyball we play




                                                  The 2 Faces of Christmas:  Can't Wait....

...Can Wait (I'm not dead. just sleeping).  Up at 8am.  Tore up the closet the night before.

 I'm not sure why I am unable to bring these photos closer unless this is Google's way of not allowing me to hide my mug (please add an "extra small" option).  Dexter wanted a really good power drill. Oliver asked for Skylanders and Imaginext figures.  He's been wearing either the top or bottom of his Skylanders pajamas the last seven days.  Books, Legos, Dr.Who/Star Trek stuff, $, gift cards, and bunches of gifts landed from the Big Guy into our little place.




Christmas Day with the Kathy, Bob, Cailin and Mike

Rudolph in Redwood City, CA

Redwood City
Christmas night

Sometimes Oliver ends up in our bed. Sometimes Maria has no room to sleep (but I have a lot). Oliver gravitates to her. Perhaps it's because my body temperature is 73 degrees.






 December brings about a good excuse, a good vehicle to be with family.  Despite the odd dynamic that sometimes present, I'm okay with that.  Just let me see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...