Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What Are The Boys Up To?



Dexter's team's effort. He says his big idea was the fan plates behind the head.
 Dexter excels in the creative arts at school (however it is a battle with other studies-ungh). In groups of three, his classmates devised amazing creatures using cardboard and spray paint.  Every teams work is very impressive.  In a vote of  their peers, other students and instructors, Dexter's team won in a close vote. At several points he tried to influence why his team should instead win second place, in respect to a peer whose work he respects very much. Alas, he will have to deal with winning.


   
Big O has run for Games Coordinator twice previously. Dexter ran three times and won three times. Oliver was up to try one more time in his last year.  We worked on his campaign sign together- it's unique shape supplied by Kwapy and Dexter.  Oliver and Maria worked on his speech- mostly Oliver's words. The day of speeches, Ollie gave it his best try.  I hoped it wouldn't have been a loss for him; I would not have been any less proud but I know he would have been hurting.  His hard work paid off and Big O is this year's Games Coordinator.  Yes!!



         More bike rides. Less electronics and we will be much better.  They impress me continually.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...