Thursday, September 22, 2016

Friends, Visits, A Time Lord


    Very delighted were we to meet the young 'en (name is the cutest, but I didn't ask permission so not posting this info) of Johanna and Tim, when they came around to visit recently. They are great folks and will be attentive, loving, and goofy parents. Their fellow is already there and will continue to grow into an amazing human, we have no doubt about. I do miss my old Peets friends, of which  Johanna I was privileged to get to know from day one. Plus she shares the same birthday as me Dad.

     We were also happy that Andrew and Kristine's visit overlapped so they all could meet, and gladdened to find that they have a baby coming round in November.  They also will be parents full of care and likely with a kid who will swim, bike and run faster than I can now, when he is two.  I should start training.

      I guess Dexter and Oliver didn't scare them off in all the years they've known them.











      Oliver and I also had the opportunity to watch our neighbors cats (why aren't our cats as friendly?), Pippen, Merry and Sam. Sam is kind of shy and you want to cover up your neck when Pippen is affectionate. Merry will run by and say hello. They mostly live outside but come around at suppertime.

         


And here's a picture of Honey with her human, Oliver. I hope she doesn't get too nice on the boy and let him sleep on the pillows.  Ungh, that thought: gross!


O and I went to the SF Comic Convention. It was very crowded despite the smaller scale of the event, compared to WonderCon of years past. We purchased a few items from the dealers room, and did a Dr.Who photo op with Time Lord Clara. Nice event but a bit too crowded for these fellows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...