Monday, February 28, 2011

Enablers

"I'm Tired of Pretending I'm Not Special"-C.S.
Hey, now if you address a letter to Special,
Charlie Sheen gets it. Cool. Saves a lengthy address.

{my point for this one is to blaming Charlie Sheen for being an idiot is missing the essence; that is, when did we allow this type of toilet paper press to become the prevailing interest of our collective conscience? He is only taking advantage of the opportunity}


Dear Special,
I'm not writing to say that you're nuts for you take care of this very easily all by yourself.
I'm not writing to say you should not lead the life you lead for it is your life.
I'm writing to say that I'm sorry that we encourage your behavior, in ways that apparently are too difficult for one person to comprehend. It seems that every time you get in trouble, the press loves playing the Charlie Sheen does it again angle, and you get big time coverage. I haven't seen your show but i've read some of the stories. Yep, I can't resist either.

Man, we love when someone from Hollywood screws up. But it works for you too: your show gets more press and increases viewers= higher ratings=the network charges advertisers more money=you get a raise larger than what many people earn for decades of work. So why shouldn't you feel that you are special? The worse you behave, the more valuable of a commodity you become. This, because of our society's crazed fascination with you and your peers. So maybe you do deserve a raise to 3 million an episode- for all we know, the money probably is hiding in someone's account.

Hey, how come I never see any pictures of you with your bro, Emilio or pops, Martin- are they avoiding you? Are they the only ones?
Special, just consider how much easy money you get just for showing up. Take the money and run. Buy an island next to Johnny Depp, refrain from persuading some dolphins to dress up as cheerleaders and because you can't run away from yourself, run away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...