Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Game On


RBI! Fear the Beard! Fear the Kid in the Beard! New Kids in the Beards!
After a seven year absence, decided to sign up for cable again- one year only (price gets double jacked after one year). Giants, Stanford Women NCAA's, Charles Barkley, Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters, Conando, Men of A Certain Age, Justified, Star Trek reruns....In explaining the conditions of viewing to the kids, Maria made it clear that we would not be watching more television...they may not but I will.

thank you Eileen for the beard that looks like a beard and not a manta ray (but manta rays are cool!)

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell my kids you got cable. I'll never hear the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so noted. we'll do our best to keep a lid on it. whoever blows the story, will get dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...