Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Want A Slice Of That!




Congratulations to our friend Molly who with her friend Mary won this year's Pie or Die contest at the Ferry Building, placing first in the Judges list and also achieving Honorable Mention in the Peoples Choice.! They presented a Lemon Shaker Pie. The event sold out so we were not able to vote and eat so much pie. They needed to make 20 pies for the event and use an ingredient purchased at the farmers market. Molly specializes in a supreme crust and overall, good taste. We are very happy for her. We are happy for us to be so close to a DPS (Delicious Pie Source). Presently it is difficult finding words because all I can think of is pies, particularly a Lemon Shaker Pie with violet sugar sprinkles....Congratulations to someone who works hard at perfecting a craft, and therein receives some just desserts...










Molly on the right



photo of pies: Angela Rosoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...