Monday, March 19, 2012

Fare You Well


This past week Cailin finished up her tour of duty at our shared place of work. This last round has lasted nearly 15 months, with an earlier go of 10 months previously. It's been a nice situation getting to know my niece as an adult and to witness her flourish in social settings of her own. My own time would have been a lonely stay without her- especially after my gang of friends dispersed from our SF office. To a new company called Ticketfly she goes, with great promise and hope. Her first job in which tomorrow is not just another day. Thank you and all my best wishes as you follow your path.

Sincerely,
Uncle Brian

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for everything! You are the best "for real uncle" anyone could ask for. I feel extremely fortunate to have had the chance to work there with you for so long. Extremely fortunate.

    ReplyDelete

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...