Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tetherball Championships 2012

Maria is competitive when it comes to Tether Ball.  Dexter met his match here.  At the same time the contestants were warned of anthills.  If the match had lasted any longer than 5 minutes, the weather/heat might have been a factor.  The Board is reviewing Maria's shirt to determine if the crazy hypnotizing patterns are legal. Also whenever I try to add photos to my last blog entry something gets erased.  The newer blogger format is easier in some ways but difficult to rearrange photos.  Rather than erasing something again,  I added more pictures into a new segment. By the way that Dexter is a special young man.This past Friday we were very diligent and finally were able to sign up Oliver for Little League. Since the Giants won the World Series,  Little League sign ups fill the very first day, in hours. Way back when Dexter played, they never had enough kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...