Monday, June 4, 2012

More Days in the South

Oliver's last picture

I haven't been able to blog from my new iPad so i'm in an old postal place in the lower Quarter.  Soon the Times-Picayune will go to a 3 day publishing schedule from everyday; the largest city to not have a daily newspaper.  There is a protest of sorts today and we plan to attend for a short while.  What I take from Florida (besides my new gator pal) is how Dexter and Blythe connect referring to each other as brother/sister.  Toss Oliver in the mix and you get a lot of play and laughter.  Sorry to break 'em apart after a few days. 
After a fun Hawaiian Luau that Marcail treated us to, Dexter and I had a keen Dad/Son moment when we won two Orcas at the same time (+/- one toss) and immediately transferred ownership to Blythe and Oliver.  Also at the bottom you can see how difficult it is to sleep with the ever rotating Oliver.


t

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...