Saturday, June 22, 2013

State of the Snoball Rose

I would be remiss if I didn't mention how happy we are that Marcail and B-Rose have returned from Florida. While this may make return visits to Gator Land less of our reality, to have these friend near us is a much more welcome development.  May their return to San Francisco continue to be warm and joyous.

Snoball. Oliver has been playing more with this pudgy friendly fellow quite often.  Dexter has always been comfortable handling him and is Sno's primary caretaker, although I enjoy sneaking him treats late at night. He's big on nuts!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...