Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Seal and Ollie

  Ah enough about the sinking of the Giants. Perhaps they will pull out of their dire situation. The beauty of baseball is the length and hope of a season despite how miserable parts of it can be.  And it is pretty miserable these days! I will follow up in 2 months and see where we stand.

   Even so the delights of a game at the ballpark include how often Lou Seal seems to find Oliver (and Dexter).  It's a bit uncanny and odd, really- but always very fun.  It began with a blinding thud- I thought someone had fallen into the empty seat next to Dexter.  Our vision obscured by a large image in gray and orange, recognition, soon followed by funny bits including the 'ol Giant hat switcheroo.  I like looking at Oliver and Dexter's faces in these photos.  Lou Seal is alright in my book!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...