Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Proof That The Blue Angels Fly Too Low! And pics featuring....Me!!

Scariest day of my life

the end of Chempsey Field as construction begins full time

Dexter's team cardboard project

Pirate ship

and to scale

this year on the Bone, Big O!!

last day at Alameda's Fosters Freezed out (greedy landlord)

I'm keeping busy, dear

once you get used to the gears, not that difficult to run, really

look right for passing Bobcats

My favorite thing to do

Maria by night light

Our house, by blue night light

Captain Mike with Mort Sahl, Mill Valley 

a blast from the past; Ollie's first snow (with the Burckins)

always time for a little happiness break

blast from the past #2: as we were

the wolves howl

Dexter, then and forever
Chub Chub and Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...