Thursday, June 16, 2016

More Miscellaneous


True portrait of the funny looking dog, dawgs at rest, more of the Peg, effects of arson, structures, Oliver in the water, sports updates...

Your San Jose Sharks made their first finals but lost to a very good Pittsburgh Penguins team 4-2. The bay's team, the Golden State Warriors won two tough series v. Portland and in a fantastic comeback (down 3-1) vs. Oklahoma, now find themselves deadlocked vs. Cleveland, after taking a 3-1 lead.  Can't say I have much left for fingernails. Tim Lincecum pitches his first game with another team, the Angels this Saturday vs. the A's in Oakland.  See you there.  Giants ahead 6.5 games on the Dodgers, Johnny Cueto is 10-1 and Madison Bumgarner is 8-2.  Tough year (so far) for the A's.  Yesterday the Giants Wives fundraiser had for bid, Be A Giants Bat Boy For A Game. I got carried away bidding for the boys and just pulled out at the end- although I could say that myself and one other person more than doubled the funds raised as we were the only two bidders past that point. Whew! As it turned out to be only for a child 14-18, it might have seemed more like nervous work for Dexter than the once in a lifetime event I imagined.

It will be Clinton vs. Trump in November for the soul of this nation.  Bernie Sanders will work with Hilary to defeat Trump, just as Clinton did for President Obama eight years ago.  It's been an awful week of violence especially for the murders in Orlando caused by one hateful man.  It breaks the heart.

In his happy place. There he leaves me alone (so my happy place too)

one of our backyard roses

crazy colors!

disregard the later cute photo, this is the everyday Honey Mumbles face...for better or worse

dawgs at rest. They are spending more time perched here.  Honey for 12# leaves a big footprint. I feel it too

arson is a f**ked up thing to do


not even the target but several HOMES were taken out. Good people too (fortunately no lives lost)

a nice bridge to bike across

actually levitating (he just farted)

showing off my kind bike rental. because of the holiday-couldn't have overnight, they let me rent the bike for hours $5 total



Borg Queen Museum

Wolf sculpture about 10' across, 5' high

Love Clementine in the Peg! Good for the soul!


don't be deceived but joyful passenger in the car

Security is tough

Burning Man sculpture in Hayes Valley (they rotate and donate)
I'm cookin'!!

I'm pushing Star Trek Beyond. Opens July 22

Rejoice!

Will invited me to an art gallery that featured stand up comedians. That night one in particular impressed with her bawdy approach to dark and sensitive subjects. Funny and meaningful. Kathleen Mcgee.
somewhat arbitrary but it makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...