Saturday, July 16, 2016

In Troubled Times, Something Grounds Us and Gives Us Hope

                                                  Family Friends Community Mystery

The Big Three plus one


visit from the very cool Jenny Hoover


Dexter's room, at this point of time

 What are the chances of finding another 25 year old turtle on a busy road, and being not only able to spot it as such but to stop our moving vehicle, grab it before its run over by another car, provide it needed water and for now, give it our home as its home.  As long as she wants to be here, this is the place for her.

Clem's first visit

amazing Kathy Cupp's (with help from Marley)  candy treats!!






















Stacey recording a birthday song for her pops, away in Oregon


at our fire pit courtesy of the Big 3 for my Father's Day


in my heart, all of you


on this day Anton Yelchin died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...