Saturday, August 20, 2016

Boardwalk Walking with the Burckins


    Tough times. Hard days. Opt for a break of nonsense and whimsy. Let's get to the Boardwalk and just be goofy. We stayed at the Mission Inn which was only incredibly expensive, as all places of comfort are in a Santa Cruz summertime. The staff were nice and our travelling party were all appropriately silly and koo-cool.  Oliver was up for all the rides finding the perfect company to do so. I was content to glide in the lovely Giant Dipper, twice, the log flume and the merry go-round (this time I was able to toss 2 of the rings side arm into the target. Maya got one in too.  In pictures:




too much twisting and turning for me...oh no way!










 That's Maria and Oliver at the upper top left. I feared for her but Maria was able to control the cage from                                    spinning round and round as some chose to do (as Oliver wanted)
    Maria, proud that she got through this ride without excessively spinning and O, not disappointed at all


Nice walk but some of the gaps were large






O's winnings from the arcade





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...