Sunday, May 27, 2012

Up to Date

I didneet right eylerier but my jobe chainged at wear i worke.  it seams that the compony i worke for didneet gett there contracht reeneweded.  so ther was a chans that i woodneet catche on with the new teem.  okiy ether wiy - cauz worss sceenaro woode be that i coud goe see the Avenjirs 500 tymes.  stil  i didneet waantI to leaf the nise plase i worked at.  Kepted it qwhyit bekause i didneet wante to worriy any of my frans and familees.

So i aplyed and intrvewd and hopped for the bess. Goode newz- lass weeke i gott the jobe. it will be dffrent: moor suprveesin an moor unyfoormity (goodebye roome dekorrashens).  but the new compony I wille worke for is showin goode fayth by providin a heffty paye raiz.  I figur that I will adjest quik!  Heck, even david bowie gave up the dragg.  So so longe ziggy starrdust. Helo goldin yers.

Consyderin that the compony i worked for (pitty boes) only gave me a 30 sense raiz in 3+ yers, had terribel communickashin and is screwin my family outt of benefitts they promissed me jest a weeke ago, i  can say wittoutt a dobt, Pitty Boes is the worst company that I have ever worked for.  i'm still employed by them through the end of the month but at that point, my spelling will be spot on.




                                                            completely not a random picture


1 comment:

  1. SO excited that you'll hopefully join a company that values you for who you are! I also really like the super random photo, for a very specific reason :)

    ReplyDelete

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...