Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Beach Brings Me Back


     Fires haze and the dog days of summer  we're moving slower lacking motivation  school begins for the older  the younger has two more to play  the work begins next door for the Fire Department  O slept through an earthquake  Beaches and bike rides calm invigorate  banks and government paper work confuse          will miss Foster's Freeze but my body won't   Mission Impossible was fun  turtle filters are not fun
Jerry Goldsmith wrote sweet soundtracks  California needs water  Odd pretty skies  Anne and kids
sleepy boy and cat companions  family feuds crows soar again  welcome home  wanted to see a whale
happy Mike and his Heritage guitar here to testify



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...