Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Glass Is Half Full, Right? #2 : TromboneO


Big O is wielding his weapon of choice, the Trombone2017 for his school's concert band. We wished he practiced more but when he plays his dedication is apparent. They sounded good, very good.


Music teacher Mr. Reis

With bodyguard O runs through the crowds past the silver hooded monster
backstage after the Sota show

Trek event with Michael Dorn AKA Worf. Worf is a character not just a sound I make barking at a handsome man. Of note, Dorn has been vegan for 8-9 years and he's standing on a big box.

                                                                Boy has hops!....sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...