Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Glass Is Half Full, Right? #3: SPCA Adoption At Macy's/ Our Dogs


               We miss you Cailin. Dexter flew solo for the SPCA adoption windows at Macy's. The night was chilly and because of the subway construction  the area was tight.  Prior to his night time post, we met with Traci, Kevin and Jen, Hingee, Mike, Kathy and Bob at Lefty O'Doul's.  I always love it when both sides of the family come together.  Sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews +Chews. Alright!

                 After some wandering in Macy's and appreciating Dexter's people skills outside, pulling people to the windows with bits of information ("Already 188 adopted pets this season", "This is Stan; he's ready for you to take him home"etc.).. Friendly and personable- x5 over me. Proud of the boys.  But it was cold, so I didn't stay out for his entire shift. Who has the hot chocolate?



Stan!!
               
And the homestead:
                                          (not pictured: hibernating turtles, indifferent fish)
Even Honey
                                                             Spocks for Cats. I can dig it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...