Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Glass Is Half Full? Right! #5: Saga of Marky Mac and Charlie Rose


Dear Marky,
Hey I knowed you for many a yer. You had somm tuff tymes but you got yorselfs out mosst tyme witout 2 many wounds. You keep on keepn on. You an your Rose find common grondes work it outs. Cellebrat her brillants.You an Charlie founds eech ottrs. Strengt in nombrs. Sure tuff dayz ar alwaz round the kerner but wit this foundashen you ar not alone an togethr will find the ansers you kneed. 
Your Frand,
Brian

                           Happily and Sincerely. Love and Congratulations!!       
                                         Marcail and Charlie
           

                   
Happy Birthday Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...