Friday, October 28, 2016

Traci At The Academy

 
    Hey! Traci came to town to visit, with her fiance, Nick meeting some of his family from LA way, Julie and brother Ryan, and their three cool kids.  Kevin, Jen, Hingee and Wayne, plus us met them at the Academy of Sciences. I've only been there recently to see Dennis and Courtney but not in the years since my Dad died.  I do remember fondly how he found a sense of wonder there and enjoyed the large fish tanks especially.  After Dexter finished a round of college exam tests, he showed up for lunch at Park Chow in the Sunset.  It was a relaxed morning-afternoon, and we like this new extension.  See you all in Michigan next year.

 







Traci telling stories to anyone who will listen





impressed with how much my sister got into this role playing (see hand)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...