Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Last Time To Hyde


    That's it. 55 years from the first place I lived, to visiting my Grandmother, to helping Dad take care of the building, to living within its care for 29 years, to visiting Cailin.  The book is closed. Cai and Mike are moving to Portland (nice choice!) and we stopped in to help the move.  One more family gathering, some nice moments with everyone, sweet words from Bobby, Pizza walk to Za's, ice cream at Swenson's, Happy birthdays to Kathy.  I did get two more visits the next morning (Monday) and Wednesday night. Dexter went back on Thursday to retrieve two mirrors. It occurs to me that the last young one to visit is Perry- all of us Chews, Dempseys, Cupps have been there. Ruby got there too.  Now, no more.  I'm okay with that even though there is sadness with the acceptance.  Hah! I didn't die there at least.





Grandma's old room, Daisy's, then Cai and Mike's (68 years of coverage)




Hey- It's Lance!


mirror image





impromptu, curbside best birthday wishes




 

   

1 comment:

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...