Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Love To Camp



















Yet again I needed to convince Maria that a weekend of camping would bring some peace of mind, a connection to nature and the warmth and comfort of family. Let's go! We did.

I am a great camper because I am a happy helpless camper. I do not set up the tent. I benefit from the kindness of relatives who prepare the food. I worry about mosquitoes and do not sleep much. I am wary of camping bathrooms but love the gathering around the fire pit, and those people that I am gathered with.

And my eye on the prize is sturdy and worthy. There is clarity in my motivation and to leave San Francisco, one needs a holy grail as the goal. But camping with the Cupps and the D'Angelos
will always suffice.





the old house in BoulderCreek where so many family memories are.

























Destination Point . Root Beer Floats and Soft Serve :Big Finish!




the drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...