Monday, May 30, 2011

Location Variation


Perhaps I should be more helpful. Perhaps concerned about germs and unpleasant scenarios. Definitely looking out for the welfare of my dear wife. Just the same I instead chose to laugh when Maria started drinking another person's coffee at the airport. (I never order those giant size beverages!) I was shocked when Maria took several sips, only stopping to say how delicious the drink was. Fortunately for Mop the people had just departed to board the plane, leaving a nearly full cup. I couldn't tell her until I stopped laughing. But wait, there's a karma point coming up.

Just short of entering on the plane I began to have an awful feeling that somehow I no longer had my camera; it was on my shoulder but now was not. I checked through my carry on bags and it was not present. I've never left my camera behind and unless it was tucked deep into one of the bags- I would need to decide to ask if I could run back out of plane, in nothing resembling a calm state and search the waiting areas. I wasn't sure how this would go over.

At this same time, a flight attendant inquired if we would be willing to check in one of our bags- at no cost as the overhead bins were getting full. Maria asked if I could first look through the bag for my camera-when the attendant brought the camera forward and said, "this?". Either I had dropped or left it while laughing at Maria and someone must have brought it forward. Funny, if we weren't asked to check in a bag, the question of the camera might not have been put forward- and I surely would have had a panic attack.
Perhaps this was a karma warning; - next time Maria is about to drink another person's beverage-don't laugh, don't high five your sons, have a clean sponge ready to immediately retrieve the potentially harmful liquids. Maria, you can count on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...