Sunday, July 17, 2016

More From 4


The same day Dexter got a router we picked up a bar that Maria has had her eye on for nearly two months. Somehow it was still available at Redux, and we were fortunate to get it at a kind price and able to load it onto the car with my concept and Dexter's ability.  The CaiBar, Dexter decided would look better as Cai's Bar (unintentional coloring of the "AA" part of the title, of which Cailin promises us never to be concerned about). Dext instantly took to locating wood, paint and getting this project complete by night time. Amazing.















finally making good use of apples from our tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...