Sunday, July 17, 2016

Oliver Goes to Great America


Oliver went to Great America and had a great time. It occurs to me that maybe this is what Donald Trump means when he refers to "making America great again".  Roller coasters, water flumes, river rapids, bad food (led me to a walk to First Aid but I was saved by later winning Oliver a basketball).  Not sure how long I have to ride these type of rides but I did about 10 of them and enjoyed the Gold Striker train (although really loud) and the river rapids (reminds of Disneyland) the most. Oliver liked Flight Deck the most. Punishing for me.










                                                       the pain was worth it for this old man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...