Sunday, July 17, 2016

You Never Know


    Late evening, a couple of nights ago. (In bold large print) this showed up on my phone plus two phone calls. My response is in this type.

         Hey it's Steven

         Is this Ariana

          Wrong #

          I receive a phone call. I answer "hello"- immediately clicks off.  One minute later:

           Is this her dad  


           Wrong #. You're probably off one digit or something close.

              Fuck

           Good luck man

            Ya thx             about five minutes pass.

            Man she hot dam

            Find her. Treat her right then.

the next day I receive a phone call during dinner from this same #, I let him know he's still got the wrong # (as if the number would somehow be corrected over night).  He apologizes hangs up, still sad.



       

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...