Friday, July 16, 2010

the 278, part 2




(please see
"the 278")


Mind in balance, ready to pull yo. Cups as big as the mothership in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Only Thursday, when I stop by,the place is closed- closes at six. That's a drama killer. Sigh. Return Friday after 5pm- go for the delicious yellow cake batter, and a bit of vanilla with chocolate sprinkles but they are out of chocolate sprinkles. Make the adjustment. Must make the adjustment....calm, calm, breathe.
.. I aced this! The following pictures will show (for the record, 2 flavors + one topping). I wanted to get within 25 cents!
Sticking it to the Yogurt Man, even if the Yogurt Man is getting $2.79 from me, and even if the Yogurt Man was pretty nice and (if he was faking enthusiasm, I gladly bought that too) -


he was impressed when I told him of my mission. I am sure my spoon was smoking. Now I know why other people have careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...