Sunday, July 25, 2010

7:30 Ramble

Seems as when I sit down to put down words, it often seems to be so serious so I'm just
going to sit here and write something not serious at all. Presently it is Sunday night, I'm
hanging out with my Dad, watching 60 minutes and waiting for laundry 8 blocks away to
dry. I am also, within the next 2 hours wanting to get that laundry, trade sweats for jeans,
say goodbye to Austin before he joins the Foreign Legion (my bet is on Bolivia), drop off a baby gift, go to see Salt, and purchase a plane ticket.

Today we were able to visit family while at the same time I managed to run my Dad's battery down in his car, forget my 3A and ATM cards as well as any cash (in sweat pants!) while also carrying a dead phone .

Fortunately Bob and Kathy saved me with their 3A card, battery jumped/charged,
hours later, safely back inside. Earlier in the day also had a bright plumbing idea to help my Dad.
The execution of the idea didn't work and instead flooded the room. Flooded- fortunately only with water, I think. Well, at least the Giants won. Boys, someday when you're running through these pages, this is more of what my days are like, and the typical things I usually think about.

Post note: Made it to Austin's event too late - It was the 30 minutes or so where I paced thinking of ways to tell my father that I was going out. 30 years later and I still have a complex about telling a parent that I'm going out. Incredible.
who knows a good therapist?
Second Post Note: Austin's party started at 3pm. Kids, remember what your father always told you to do and read the instructions carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...