Thursday, July 15, 2010

the 278

My oldest boy recently told me of how he, his friend, and friend's mother did well at a fill your own cup of yogurt type of place- "for the three of us, just $15". "What??!" These places have the clever/annoying idea to give you only one size cup-Giant, and then whack you over the head when your happy portion hits the scale- but too shell shocked to complain (after all, you served your self), you accept paying $15 for a cup of yogurt. I'm going to sock it to the man, show y'all how it's done. Going in, documenting a nice tidy snack, WITH topping, the $2.78. Will report back soon.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I went to IceBee (the do it yourself place on Mission and 4th?) I think I spent 7 dollars on one. And then I felt like I was going to die. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I Can't Keep This A Secret Any Longer

With great news this morning of November 7,2020, it's time to share more: I didn't like my makeup and admittedly I am wearing a bad ...